Saturday 28 February 2009

Finally

I finally managed to get out and down to the range to grab my copy of do crafts Creativity magazine, I hunted around the store to find a copy as they seemed to have all sold out!!! I found one copy left hidden at a unused till, thank goodness!!!! I love the free Daisy and Dandelion stickers they are so cute!!!

Once I had found my magazine I went to the bargain corner, I know we all love a bargain lol I had a hunt through the boxes whilst chatting to a lovely fellow crafter who was collecting a few cheap sets to raffle at the pensioners do they have every month at the home she is a nurse at, I always meet such lovely people whilst in craft shops lol. I managed to pick up a Fiskars 2 in one shape cutter for 4.99 originally 12.99 so I was happy with that find, its always worth a quick look!

I then had to decided what papers and other card making items I wanted to work with, there is so much choice you really do need to spend a day in craft stores just to take in all that they have on offer. I looked at the Smirk range which I love but they didnt have all that I wanted so I had a look at the forever friends range and bought some lovely Party Time papers and some stickers, we will see what we can come up with those. I have at least 3 cards already that I can make with them.

So now I am off to have a quick blog hop and then off to read my creativity mag and then a play with my new fiskars cutter and other craft goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!