Friday 17 April 2009

My Parcel Arrived .....

from sillymonkeycrafts and I am so pleased with what I bought. I should have remembered to take a picture but I forgot, silly me. The order included some lovely backing papers, pastel buttons which are beautiful, other bits and bobs and some Pro Markers whoop whoop!!!

I have had a play with all my new things including my Promarkers, I still need a little more practise but they are brilliant, I can see why people love them, I can also see my collection is going to grow! I will get around to posting some of my cards when I have got the time.

I need to get blog hopping and see what everyone has been up to, I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Oh yes and only a few more days and the kids will be back in school HOORRAHH!!!

1 comment:

  1. I got my promarkers today as well...so enjoy having a play,had a go earlier but needs lot more practise :o) hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!