Monday 13 April 2009

oorchallenge Blog magazine/paper holder


Today I have had some time to work on my oorchallengeblog challenge magazine/paper holder. At first it wasn't going to well, but I did manage to complete it in the end as you can see.

I have used Papermania flowers (I think, took the labels off so can't remember) backing papers and little card at front from my stash. I haven't written anything on the front as yet as I am not sure what I want to put in it books or paper.

I hope you like it. Please check out the oorchallengeblog to see other lovely magazine/paper holders and maybe join in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is great & good luck .Have a fab day.Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty! I am following your blog now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW THIS IS WICKED, GOOD LUCK :) SUE XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulatons on the design and build of this challenge. It is brilliant.
    Thanks
    Greg B

    My Blog CandyChildren's Charity I help run

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!