Saturday 2 May 2009

A Tilda Challenge


Over on the Docrafts forum there is a Tilda challenge, I thought this time I would have a go. The colours have to be lilac ( or any purples) Lime (or any green) 3 buttons, bling, plus a sentiment.

Here is what I used...
  • Dovecraft papers in shades of green and lilac
  • Lilac card From My stash
  • purple ribbon and Lime ribbon From my stash
  • lilac flower from wilkinsons
  • pink and green butterfly embellishments From my stash
  • lilac and green buttons from Silly Monkey Crafts
  • sentiment was sent to me by a fellow blogger
Coloured with water colour pencils and Promarkers.
I hope you like it, I enjoyed making this one.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dazie, love that image and those little gem butterflies are lovely.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dazie

    Love this card - gorgeous. Am debating about which Tilda stamps to buy as my first ones as I just think they are so cute.!!!

    Gillxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely tilda card, really sweet image :-))

    will be back to leave more comments.

    caro
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!