Thursday 11 June 2009

Another Lovely Award!


I popped over to Lisa's Atc blog yesterday to discover she has given me a lovely award! Thank you!!! This has been a lovely week and some really lovely people have left comments and given me awards. It means so much and I am very greatful! Please pop over to Lisa's Atc blog she has made some gorgeous Atc's!

I now have to pass this award on to 5 lovely people.....so here we go... The 'Attitude and Gratitude' award goes to....
The Crafty Vet - Esme
Yorkie Lover - June
Sparxcrafts - lynn
Cheryl's Creative Atc's & Cards - Cheryl
June's arty retreat - June

3 comments:

  1. hi hun bless your heart for giving me this award its so kind of you to think of me and thanks also for the lovely comment you left on my blog can I just say your vintage atcs are amazing enjoy your day my friends hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much for this one Dazie. It is lovely of you to think of me. I am keeping all the awards for when i am able to add them all on but i feel really thrilled that you should send me this one
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dazie!

    Thank you so much for the award!! It means a lot that you take the time to pop over and leave such lovely comments on my blog!!

    Love & hugs

    Esme xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!