Friday 5 June 2009

Atc - Some thing different and news


After Lisa over at Allissa Desgin Blog Spot started her fab new blog showing us all her wonderful ATC's see here; My Arty Expressions Atc Style, I decided I wanted to have a go at some thing different than the usual atc's I have been doing. The above ATC is very different for me and I really enjoyed doing it.

From my stash I used some thread, black card, I used a corner cutter. All the papers and images are from a fab blog I have recently discovered whilst blog hopping called Art Freebies its fantastic! Lastly I used a gold ink pad on the edges and a flower from my stash.

Whilst I am here I am a tad excited as I have just bought a lovely stamp created by Leanne Ellis, its called 'poise' you can see it here at funky kits.
I am so chuffed with it I havent actually used it yet just looked at it lol Hopefully I will have some creations up with it soon. I am on the hunt for a momento ink pad in tuxedo black just a small one (dewdrop I think) as this has been recomended to me by docrafts memebers as the ink to use, but so far most places charge riduculous postage and I only want the ink pad! So I will have to keep on hunting.

Thats all for now I hope you have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love the art deco shape you have used and black and white is always a fav for me. It is a shame the postage is sometimes more than the item if you only want one thing.Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I can get you an ink pad (due drop type it is the best I have ever Had (now I say this its a true black) It's by color Box (that's how it is spelt) pigment brush pad raven black blackhttp://www.craftyladies.info/ this is where I bought it from they won't charge the earth for postage, now I know they don't sell on the internet (new business in 2nd yr) but if you call and ask she will send it! Pauline is very lovely she is one of the crafty ladies Just tell her I sent you! lol

    love the ATC your very cleaver I hope the info help (let me know if a problem I'll pick you one up and post it my self!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dazie this is an awesome creation love that image and it is lovely to see something so creative.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dazie........aww bless. it's absolutely beautiful!! I have tons of Vintage images...email me sweetheart and il send you some. You have done a wicked job with this!! I love it.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dazie baby!! :O) Yep they're little brads with spacers (jewellery/ beads /findings)slipped on. hth.

    Please email:

    recycleastamp@yahoo.co.uk for me to send wajamacaulits lmao!!

    ttfn Hunni

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dazie, i adore this one its so stunning !!!
    You are really good with these
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!