Sunday 14 June 2009

Finally A Card

Its a absolutely gorgeous day today! Sunny and hot when the clouds aren't hiding the sun, but a little rest every now and then from the heat is a relief. All the guineas are out munching the grass earning their keep lol Pinky is out with her Daddy and the kids in the garden chilling out so I have peace for 5 minutes!!!

Last night we were lucky to be able to hear Elton John Live in our own back garden! He was at the county ground some miles away but it was loud enough for us to hear everything, hubby said it was because the sound was bouncing of the city or something, as we live on a hill, all that was far to technical for me lol I just enjoyed listening.

Phew at last I managed to make a card, I tried out these new Shimmer chalks, not sure about them still but practise makes perfect lol I think I am going to attempt another one this afternoon and maybe some atc's.

Hope everyone has a lovely sunny sunday! I have 11 guineas to clean, and a family to feed and I want to get some crafting in there some where too lol

9 comments:

  1. Pretty card Lisa !! I use chalks alot !! WOW 11 guineas, I use to have 9, but now down to 4.....

    Love Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, I'm not sure about chalks either don't use them a lot
    Hope you get the guineas cleaned out ok, enjoy the sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card....love the blue backing paper, such a sweet image too.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Dazie. What a beautiful image on your delightful card, its simply gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog, I really do appreciate it.
    You are lucky having Promarkers, I am only just starting off with this stamping thing, so I am building my copics up slowly, haha
    Take care,
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't use chalks enough! I have the SU ones that match with all the card stock really must get them out more often say hi to the guinepigs for me so cute I love that sound they make Hubby was suppose to do the grass today but just ended up chillin out (who can blame him lol)

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hun this is beautiful lovely image too lots love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dazie I dont think you could have made a better job f this card Its perfect I really love it

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya Dazie babe. Oh how I love this card. she is adorable and the LO is fab. the colours go so well and I must get these ovals. Its brill!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs
    Lisa,.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!