Wednesday 3 June 2009

Its Wednesday already!




We are in the middle of a week already, where did the time go? I have been planting some veggies and generally just enjoying the garden so haven't had a huge amount of time to make any cards. I have however managed to get my Garden/Flowers docrafts atc swap finished and made a few other atc's too.

The top pic is of my Garden/flowers swap, I used bits and bobs from my stash. I quite like the way they have turned out, especially after my 4 year old son decided he would help by pouring a whole bottle of PVA glue over my original creations. Luckily I managed to save some bits and bobs and make these.

My stamp arrived from the craftypad, I am so pleased to have won, so I had to have a quick play with it and made a couple of little fun atc's.

The flower atc's have been made with some freebie papers, from a magazine that I forget the name of lol I used some papermania brads for the middle.

Last is my froggy Atc, he is for a young lad who made me a lovely Flower atc so he will be on his way to him today.

Hope you have a lovely wednesday and enjoy the sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you on your win, cute makes too,thanks for stopping by my blog :-) Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dazie.....thank you for your well wishes hun. I am feeling abit brighter thanks. I absolutely love these atc's they are all gorg but my fav has to be the top flower ones. I did smile when I read bit about your son & pva... my Cats done that to me before whilst I was away from the table...she had obviously got up (she never does) & knocked tub over...that'l teach me to put lids back on eh! lol

    Have a great day babe!

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!