Friday 12 June 2009

Nothing to report today

Nothing to report today really, I am waiting for my memento ink pad to arrive, I only ordered it yesterday lol but I am so impatient. I ended up ordering it from ebay, the price was roughly the same as everywhere else and the postage was only 75p. I ordered the large tuxedo black pad, so It should last me ages. I had a browse on other sites and it would appear its pretty much all sold out, I hope that is a good sign that it is a good ink to use!

I haven't managed to get any crafting done, to be honest I think my mojo is having a day off, I dont seem to have any inspiration at all. I guess we all have days like these lol. Still need to get fathers day cards done!

Any how have a lovely Friday what ever you are doing!

2 comments:

  1. How I hate waiting for stuff to arrive too, as for my mojo.....I'm going to give it such a slap when it comes back....taking off like that without any warning whatsoever!!

    Laugh & hugs Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate waiting for things to arrive too. I ordered some stuff in May from a site I won't name I got all the order bar 2 items and I'm still waiting. I've emailed them and phoned them but they still haven't got back to me grrrrrrrrrr.
    Hope your things come quickly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!