Saturday 20 June 2009

A Question......

Do you ever get those days when you think wow the list of things I have to make is getting bigger and bigger? And... then you have a blank as to what you can make?

I love making cards and atc's but just when I need to make some for a specific occasion or a atc swap my mind draws a complete blank, mr mojo just ups and leaves with no sign of returning!
Those of you who make cards to sell or commissions how on earth do you get your mojo to keep going?

Right all that said I need to get on and try and do some thing, will pop back later to show some thing, even if its just my home baked bread that is cooking away lol

Have a lovely saturday what ever you are doing today, I hope the sun is shining for you!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Dazie that's why I don't do many challenges I think.
    I tend to make lots of cards for my box when I am inspired so I have a ready supply when my mojo goes walk about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dazie babe, know what you mean there lol what are we like eh :-)

    Whatever you make is great so im sure you'll get cracking away when you set yourself up to start hun. Have a great Sunday eh!

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!