Wednesday 16 September 2009

Another challenge

I have made another card for another challenge woo hoooo it is so lovely having a bit of time to myself. 

This card is for the Stampin Sisters In Christ Challenge Its a fab sketch, so brilliant I actually made 2 cards but I will show you the other in a mo.  Here is my card for the challenge
 
 
Papers are from the docrafts goody bag a while back not sure what they are but I love them.  Ribbon and little heart gems are from my stash.  Stamp/image is a Tilda, coloured with promarkers.

The Scripture for this weeks challenge was Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
I wanted to share this one with you, I think it means a lot to so many of us!  For me it means a great deal as, for the past 8 years I have been at home with my children and now they are all in school and I have no idea what I am going to do with my days, some thing I have worried about a little. I would love to go out and do some thing, but I have no idea just yet but I know the Lord does, I just need to keep reminding myself of this!  Any how, Get on over to this lovely challenge blog and have ago!

oops I forgot.....

 I did make another card following the same fabby sketch but with out a stamped image.  Here it is:



 I used some paper mainia flowers (3d), ribbon from my stash those papers from that docrafts goody bag lol gems from my stash and I used papermania chalks to shade the edges.

Have a lovely day all!!!


6 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Both of these cards are so cute! I love the dp you chose and your bows are very pretty!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on the challenge -- and, I am sure you will find a way to fill your days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) SUPER CUTE Tilda card and your next one is so pretty! Tildas melt my heart--love those stamps! Great cards. Thanks so much for entering these in our sketch challenge this week!!

    I will pray you find things to do with your alone time now that the kids are in school. When my youngest went to school I must not have been stamping then because after about a month and a half I went out and got a PT job as a church secretary cause I was bored! LOLOL. NOW, in hindsight I would LOVE to stay home and craft! Especially since I have to play chaufer after school half the week with them being in 4-H clubs.

    I say, ENJOY YOUR DAYS! It goes by so fast when you're doing what you love! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are great. I really like your bow and dots and dashes details. Wonderful job on the sketch challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!