Tuesday 30 March 2010

Card for a challenge or 2

Well I know I was off on a little break but I managed to get a card together last night as I was watching the tv.  There isnt really any reason for the card the image I have had for a little while and it was in need of a colour and a card!  The mini wheekers are now all compelte with thier little boxes,
just need to take pics, which I will put up when I get the chance.
Image - House Mouse
Sentiment - Allisas Paper Town
Punch - new x cut border punch
Coloured - water colour pencils
Papers - from my blogging buddy susan.

I am entering this card in to 2 challenges 
Sew Many Challenges week 9 - Pinch it - the border 
Incy Wincy challenge 36- Stitch it up - faux or real stitching - detail around the edge of image

Thanks so much for popping by!!!



18 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!! I love house mouse and you colored them perfectly!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love house mouse and this is such a darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dazie
    Fab colouring of this adorable image.
    Hope you are well.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you were quick Dazie thanx everthing seems to be working now I had problems with photos on blogger yesterday maybe they are doing some updates.

    Love these stamps you have a made a super card.

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dazie
    A gorgeous card and a gorgeous image,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh' Dazie this is a Beautiful card chum, love this image too, Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dazie, your card is lovely, such perfectcolouring and colours, thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER SWEET!! Love that image! Thanks for sharing with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I love your card... it's precious!

    Thank you for participating in the Sew Many Cards Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh hun this is just brilliant bless you for joining us at incy this week so great to see you back crafting hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dazie this is gorgeous, love the sweet image.
    Thanks for your lovely message hun
    big hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. House Mouse is just so darn cute Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty punched border and cute House Mouse. Thanks for joining SMC challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet :)

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge this week!!

    Happy Easter :)

    Id love it if you would come and visit Vanilla Hevn - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love your cards!!! They are just so soft and inviting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Dazie,
    Great card. Love the detail.
    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Design.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dazie, I have really enjoyed having a wander around your blog tonight. All your projects are super and this one is no exception..it is just so cute!!!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!