Tuesday 2 March 2010

little update

Hi all nothing to show you as yet, I know I have been a bit quiet but I am filling out a massive form at the moment and its taking forever as they want to know sooooo much information.

I have received the new creativity mag today from CUTTING EDGE CRAFTS there are some lovely freebie stamps on the front and some great designs using them inside the mag.  The new do crafts goody bag looks nice too, lots of things for men and some fabby stamps.

Might not get on much tomorrow as its my Birthday, 32 eeeeekkkk!!!  Hubby has taken the day off so hopefully we will get out and do some things maybe passing a craft shop or too lol

Right off to the dreaded forms.  I hope you all have a fab day!

1 comment:

  1. hi hun
    Hope you get the form filled in okay and hope you have a wonderful bithday tomorrow i have a card here for you so it will arrive a day late sorry hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!