Friday 16 April 2010

Fridays Makes

Oh wow this weather is simply gorgeous although still a tad cold.  Yesterday we thought we would take a trip to the beach only to find out just how cold it was, we quickly retreated into town and then off to the garden centre where they have a massive wooden pirate ship, the kids had fun I sat in the sun and hubby made me watch him eat a giant ice cream.  I am still on a diet so no ice cream for me boo hoo.

Today I made 2 more post it note holders, they are very popular!  Here are the final 2 for this week!
Backing papers for yellow post it - From my Blogging/forum Buddy June
Backing Papers for the purple post it - Daisy & Dandilion
Images - Digi Downloads from Pink Gem 
Star Gems and Pearls - Paper Mania
Border Punch - X Cut 
Coloured with Pro Markers
Everything else from my stash

Right finally if you haven't been over to SJlittlemusings blog yet then get on over, this weeks friday freebie is fantastic I really love it!  Whilst your there have a look at the other wonderful creations Sj makes :)
Have a lovely weekend!
Dazie
x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dazie
    Wow these are both gorgeous,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, love the idea very creative x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Dazie

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dazie these are fabulous love those images and such a great idea for the post its.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dazie hun these are just brilliant you really make this so detailed perfect papers and image too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are brilliant Dazie, never had a go at this, so will do when I can make time!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! The clips are adorable, very nice touch :)
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic and what a wonderful idea.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!