Friday 28 May 2010

Little Musings Freebie Day - DT Curtis

Oh how I have loved working with this handsome surf dude curtis by Sj's little musings this week, he is brilliant and with this gorgeous weather he certainly fits in so well!  I didnt want to make a card with him I wanted to do some thing slightly different, so I thought about doing some thing for outside and came up with little a simple straw accessory.  
They are really easy to make and this is all you need (excuse my messy mat!)
I would give you a tutorial but I think you can work out how to do them by just looking at them they are very simple and can be done with pretty much any image.
Isnt he soooo coool!!!!  Perfect for parties for men and young people or even a girly party or for some of you, you may need a gorgeous man to accompany you in the sun whilst your other man watches the footy!!!

So to get your fabulous freebie this week go check out little Musings 
Thanks for popping by I will catch you again over the weekend as I have another DT project in the pipe line as it will be a new fortnight for MAGICAL CRAFTS blog so please pop by and get involved.
Bye for now
Dazie
x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dazie
    These are fabulous,kids will love these,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are just briliant hun the kids will just love these hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic Daisy he's a real cool Dude,
    great colouring chum, fab idea kids will love these,
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dazie, these are just fab!! Perfect for sunny days, lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea... I love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, love the image and what a clever idea, they look so fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative! love your challenge card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!