Sunday 30 May 2010

Magical Crafts DT - Metal madness

Its a brand new challenge over at magical crafts this fortnight and the theme is Metal Madness.....  You can enter a project of your choice doesn't have to be a card. 

We would like to see metal on your projects or maybe even something made out of metal. Metallic colours and card are included. As little or as much metal as you want!!

Here is My take on this weeks challenge.......

I have used -
Papers - DCWV
Image - cc designs Heidi
Coloured with - pro markers. edge - chalks by paper mania
Flowers - papermania
Brads -Making Memories
Punch - X cut
Sentiment - Ticket By Caz over at A load of Old Blogocks
Metal stars and butterfly from stash
Please Check out the other DT members Creations for some inspiration

I am not sure if I am too late but I am going to enter this card into the Quirky Crafts Challenge of Brown and Cream

By for now!
Dazie
x

16 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,so pretty too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Daisy, this is lovely and sooo cute too!! And you're not too late as the new challenge doesn't start until round about 6 0'clock-ish tonight (English time!) Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Chocolate and Cream Challenge this week!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun, love the image and the softness of your card
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dazie, this is gorgeous, love your little fairy and your papers are fab , lot sof love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and thanks for joining in at Quirky Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Dazie, the image is really cute

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dazie,
    Oh'' Love this card it is just gorgeous chum, the image is soooo cute great layout and detail Dazie as always, yes I agree wee defo have very similar tastes in our colours great minds think alike lol'
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is just gorgeous hun,love that image,and the papers are lush too super detail hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous! I love this image, and the colours are beautiful.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card, it's so beautifully colour co-ordinated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely, sweet card. I love the image and the colour scheme.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Dazie i just love this so cute card,love your layout too a fab make hun.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw such an adorable card, I love the image and such gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monochrome loveliness! I love this stamp too! I may have to start making some cards again lol

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dazie, wow this is lovely, she's so cute this stamp I adore her, your colours go so well with her too, I may just have to try that too lol, thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!