Friday 7 May 2010

May's First Musing with a Freebie

You may remember a little while ago I told you that I had been given the fab opportunity to guest DT in May for Sj over at Sj's Little Musings.  Well here is my first project(s) for this month......  
 A door hanging for my eldset sons room 
and............
a post it note holder with pen.

I have worked with the fabulous Freebie Musing of GREY, isn't he great?  I think there are lots of  boy images out there but this one is so relevant to so many and sort of covers that middle age that we dont always know what to do or use.

Papers (Emo Style) - My blogging Buddy Susan Is starting Up her own online paper store watch this space for more details, the papers are brilliant and print so well!!!
Coloured With - Pro Markers and gel pen for small details
Stitching - done by hand 
Foam lettering - papermania
Skull and cross bones image is a freebie online
Buttons and everything else is from my stash

Thanks for popping by and I do hope you like what I have created this week!  
Bye for now
Dazie
x

12 comments:

  1. Fabby makes Dazie!! Love your CD its fab and the notebook is perfect, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dazie these are FAB, I love both pieces :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are Brill Dazie both brill

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic makes, I love the bold colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your makes are brilliant Lisa I love them both

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab - love the image - it's really cool -ideal for those "hard to do cards for" teenage boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun this is brilliant love the door hanger,and the book its gorjus really great for a boy hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, these matching projects are wonderful. Love that image, and the colours you have used are fab.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I just came by to say hello. Saw your Westie picture at Jacque4u2c and wanted to check you out. I have owned several Westies and my grand dog is a Westie who is currently living with us. I have Cairn Terrier now and the personality is very similar.
    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dazie these are great love the hanger and what a fab note book, a super boy image too.
    Well done you
    Hugs Betty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!