Friday 4 June 2010

Westie Wishes - Sj's little musings

Hi all up very early this morning eeekk... its a friday again which means a Musing by Sj and its a fab one this week (as always).  A few weeks ago Sj had a fab comp to win a musing of your own and a lovely lady by the name of Lisa chose to have her little westie Nippy turned into a little musing.  The result is fabby!

Here is my card using Nippy 
Isn't he adorable?  I know there are quite of few of you who own westies so this will be a perfect image for you.  I am going to be using him a lot especially for thank you cards when people look after My own Westie Pinky when we go on our holidays.

I have used:
Papers - ?  I am terrible at remembering!
Image Sj's Little Musings - Nippy
Coloured with - Pro markers just to bring the image out a little I have used Ivory and Pink in the ears 
Sentiment - is one by the lovely Caz (check out her fab work!)
Pearls - Paper mania
Flowers - Blogging buddy Sarah
Punch - X cut
 
Thanks all for popping by and dont forget to get on over to Sj's Little Musings and pick up this freebie and check out what the DT have done with this Fab image, oooo and I forgot to mention one image is already shaded for you like the one in my card and the other is plain for you to shade as you wish or even change the colours completely for maybe a cairn terrier or a scotty?
Catch you soon 
Dazie
x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dazie
    A gorgeous card and a beautiful image,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Dazie this is one fabulous card loving the papers and methinks that image is going to win the hearts of many a dog lover lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dazie, gorgeous card, he is a real sweetie!! Love the papers too, lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little card! I found Nippy at SJ's blog, then I found your blog when I was looking at my "Followers" list. It's a great blog and I'm glad to be here!
    This little Westie will be very useful, especially as I was stuck for a birthday card idea for my friend. Perfect solution! I may just borrow a couple of your design ideas too... hope that's okay (imitation being the sincerest form of flattery etc etc...).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dazie
    Brilliant card love the paper, and the design and the image is so cute well done hun x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dazie, he is a real cutie I love the card you have made and the stripey backing paper is lovely too

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is amazing! Wonderful papers, so soft and elegant.
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so perfect, I love what you've done :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!