Friday 16 July 2010

Little musings Friday Freebie

Hello all, so sorry I have been a bad blogger with it being the end of term and having 3 kids one of which is in a different school means things have been a bit hectic here, one more chaoitc week to go!!!.  

 I have had time to work with this weeks fabulous musing by Sj.  Now it is a tad unusual but it has to be one of my favs and I wanted to do some thing different and here is what I came up with.

 This image can be used in so many ways and Sj has given you a couple more options to work with as always and of course they are great, also check out what the CT have done too, its always inspiring!
So if you fancy nabbing this freebie for yourself then get on over to Sj's blog 


I made the image to the size I wanted, chose the wording and sorted the colours out for them (which was a little bit difficult lol)  then printed it onto Special paper then worked my magic with the Iron (burnt My finger too)
There is a challenge I would like to enter this tshirt into and thats....

Crafty Catz - Anything but a Card
(just waiting for mr linky to pop up to enter)

Catch you soon 

Dazie
x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dazie
    Fabulous,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! this is a Fabulous Project Dazie, it's looks brilliant super job, great model too, is this one of your wee one's chum, hope you are well enjoy our weekend hugs xx
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello...love your creation, thanks for joining in with Craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fabulous idea... so very creative. You will have them queuing up for one of these.
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burned fingers is a small price to pay for such a cute T -- great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab idea. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!