Saturday 7 August 2010

Craft Your Days Away Challenge Day !!!! Challenge No 1

Its the official launch day of Craft Your Days Away Challenge Blog, woop woop and what a first challenge we have for you its a really simple one........  
  

 I love flowers, tilda images, my pro markers, Emmas Crafty Store (flowers and pins from there) My Nesties, My cuttlebug, my papers, pearls and everything you see on this card is my FAVOURITE!!!



 We hope you will all get involved with this challenge!  This fortnights challenge is sponsored 
by Simon Says Stamp its a £10 spend plus postage free!  Remember we are a multi craft challenge blog so it doesnt have to be a card it can be anything crafty!  I certainly look forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

Challenges I wish to enter this card into are:

Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly

Pennys Paper-crafty challenge blog - Anything goes

Simon  says stamp - sing song challenge - Red Shoes By kate Bush
Here are they fabulous Lyrics that I think go sooo well with this card:
Oh she move like the Diva do
I said "I'd love to dance like you."
She said "just take off my red shoes
Put them on and your dream'll come true 
Digidoodle- favourite stamp - Its not just my favourite stamp I adore this stamp too!!!

Catch you all soon!
Dazie

26 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dazie, I too love Tilda's and flowers. I couldn't get a card big enough to add all of my favourite things on!

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Dazie, Tilda looks fabulous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Dazie your flowers and ivy just make it special.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I love the card and would love to take part in this challenge can you let me know what I have to do. my email is cheryl@cardsbycheryl.co.uk and my blog is www.cardsbycheryl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Daizie fab work love the paper

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card you made.Beautifull ribbon. I love it!!! Thanks for joining in with us on Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's lovely, Dazie. Love the image, and that yummy spotty paper.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew again this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Daize.
    A great tilda image, and a lovely layout too,good luck in the challenge.
    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Dazie

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very adorable! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Dazie love all you gorgeous detail chum, it's beautiful
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous card Lisa, I love everything about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is one beautiful card,hun love the detail all so beautiful hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us at the SSC this week.
    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card - I would not be without my cuttlebug either now! i love it. And look for things to emboss and cut on purpose for my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dazie, yes my son also has Aspbergers. He's nearly 13 but only diagnosed a few years ago. Email me any time, would be nice to compare notes and any similarities. Fab card!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge at DDSB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. totally fabby card. love it. Thank you for taking part over at Pennys this week x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this Tilda stamp it is gorgeous a great choice for our favourite stamp theme at Digi Doodle shops best challenge Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card! Love this stamp and you have done a fab job with it! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card. Simply love your beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCCDT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a beautiful card Dazie, I love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card !!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fab card. The image looks gorgeous with those polka dots in the background.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!