Saturday 18 September 2010

Craft Your Days Away Challenge no.4

Morning all its a beautiful day yet again!  As I reminded you the other day its a new challenge at  
Craft Your Days Away and the theme this time around is Autumn Doodles.  Here is my card using some freebie papers I found on the internet, I am still trying to remember where from as they are gorgeous!  The image is of course a Meljens Designs Digi which can be bought over at the Whimsy store.

 The challenge is fortnightly so plenty of time to get your entry in, this fortnights prize is 5 Free digi images from the whimsy store.
Please go check out the rest of the DT's amazing work!

Challenges I would like to enter this card in are:

A spoon full of sugar - Fall Into autumn
Incy Wincy - Autumn Colours
Creative Card Crew- Autumn or Fall
Stamp Something - Use a Digi- My papers, My image


Catch you all soon
Dazie
x

16 comments:

  1. That's a really wonderfull card Dazie! Looks really great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dazie. Love the papers and she looks so happy!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Those Digi papers are fab and such a cute image.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Daize its beautiful, love the image, and nicely coloured in too, the design is brill a fab make.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lisa the papers are fab I hope you remember where you got them from!
    Hugs Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous make Dazie love this wee image and you have coloured he beautiful chum, great freebie papers too, hope your having a great weekend and I see your weather is better that mine raining buckets here, lucky you!!! and I'm off out food shopping now grrr!!!
    take care Hugs x
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Lisa, love those papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card Dazie, I agree those papers are fab

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Dazie this is fabulous I love the colours and that image is adorable you have coloured her beautifully.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute! I love that image and the colours you chose are beautiful! Great colouring!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, adorable image and love the papers.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow - beautiful card!! love the colors

    thanks for playing along with the sugar ladies :)

    Hugs Tonje

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card with amazing details. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Somethins for our Digi Day! :)
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Dazie, I love the pink and brown together.

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!