Friday 3 September 2010

Friday Freebie day at Little musings - Lollie

Hi all I hope all everyone is doing well and survived the summer holidays!  Its typical the kids have gone back and out comes the sun!  At least I can enjoy it in peace and quiet, although I seem to be spending most of my time in the garden hanging out mountains of washing!

So here we are again and its little musings day with a freebie and she is a bright and cheerful little lady called lollie and I am soooo loving these colours!

I have made a tag for my daughters school bag and lunch bag laminated too so it doesnt go all funny in the rain.
If you want to grab this freebie then get on over 
and grab it for yourself

Right must dash I have sooooo much to do now the kids are back!
Catch you soon 
Dazie
x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Dazie and what a great idea,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet your daughter loves these Dazie, they're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dazie this is such a great idea, it is fabulous the wee image is lovely, bet wee Isobel loves it to, and it's special too as no one else will have anything like it, fabulous make chum.
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh its wonderful Dazie, she will be showing all her friends at school, so you might get some orders, and a lovely girly image too.
    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!