Tuesday 5 October 2010

Its a Tea Cup Tuesday!

Morning all today is another Tcup tuesday and I do love this time as I can show some of my little treasures with fellow treasure collectors.

This weeks t cup is a new arrival infact its a set of 2 from a very dear friend who I shall be thinking of today, I think you know who you are wink wink!  She sent me this lovely set last week and its a beauty!  I love if from the inside out!


Its Royal Albert and its called "silver Maple"  aren't they so pretty!!!

If you get the chance to pop by Martha's blog take a look at all the goodies she has.
Also check out all the other fabulous treasures that other bloggers have!

Take care and catch you all soon
Dazie
x

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love it when sets are displayed as trios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful set Dazie - can just imagine sipping and Earl Grey from one of these - heaven x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo pretty Dazie and it reminds me of the tset my Mum has at home although hers is more green. One day it will be mine but not for ages yet I hope

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dazie your blog is lovely and your tea cup/set's very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely Tea Trio set; just perfect for the fall with it's lovely silver leaf pattern. Royal Albert does make some lovely tea items, does it not :)

    Wishing you a wonderful Tea Tuesday!

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty set...the maple leaves are perfect for fall, aren't they? Stopping by from Tea Tuesdays.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What perfectly lovely winter cups! I love their vintage charm. How thoughtful a friend you have!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dazie, What a lovley set for tea, the soft coloring is so pretty and elegant! Thanks for stopping by:-)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hun these are beautiufl what an elagant set reminds me of my nan she always used a cup and saucer,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi: I love the gray trio you showed us today. Very pretty and a gift, even better. Have great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh' Dazie these are beautiful I love china tea cups, when I was in my early teens and called to my granny's house I would only drink my tea from a china tea cup, I think they are so pretty, Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, it's beautiful...SUCH a lovely gift from your friend.

    Blessings to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!