Tuesday 12 October 2010

Time for Tea

Morning everyone, whilst I was sat here waiting for a parcel to arrive I thought I would get cracking with this weeks tea cup Tuesday.  

This is one of my favourite tea cup and saucers, I only have the one and it was my Nans, when she died 4 years ago nearly I wanted this from her cuboard as well as the other tea cup I have to show you.  I love the pink inside and the flowers on the outside, its such a pretty cup and matching saucer!

Its folly Bone China and made in England I have No Idea what Folly Bone China is maybe some one can help?

The next cup is just that a cup it has no saucer,
it has been in the wars as it has a crack :(  But I love it!!!

The wording on the cup reads
'Of Whole Heart Cometh Hope'
I just love everything about it!

So there we have this weeks tea cup tuesday and still no sign of my parcel, I dare say it will arrive when I am out which is typical!  

Off to have a look at some more fab tea cup Tuesday blogs. If you would love to get involved or just have a look at some of the stunning tea cups and sets then click HERE and have a peek!
Dazie
x

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you have your Nana's cups. Wonderful memories for you. I would have picked the second one, too! Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dazie, what special treasures you have here! Treasures with memories are priceless! Thanks for sharing with us!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous cup and saucer of your Nana's and so love the sentiment on this one both beautiful
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink daisy cup is so lovely! I can see why you love to use it.
    The second cup is really wonderful as well. I love the black and white image and its sentiment.
    Thank you so much for showing these two to us today.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi: I am so glad you joined us. Your tea cups are so cute. How precious they come from Nana. Thank you for being a part of the party. I hope you can join us again next week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cups, especially ones with good memories. The black and white cup is quite interesting, I have never seen one like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!