Tuesday 26 October 2010

Where to Buy Little musings stamps online

Hi all I thought I would give you a pointer in the direction of some online places that sell Little Musings stamps incase your local stockists havent stocked them yet.

I have found my personal favourite 'Christmas kisses' here at click on crafts  

A few lovelies over here at Thats Crafty  Including the fab pirate one called 'Ahoy There'

Should I find any more stockists online I will let you know

If you want any of Sj's digi stamp sets then please check them out HERE

Will catch up with you all in blogland soon its half term we have a few things arranged like a spooky train ride tomorrow and out with some friends we havent seen in 4 years!!!!!!

Have a good week all!
Dazie
x

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your friends , the train trip sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!