Tuesday 25 January 2011

Something new for 2011

Well this year I decided I had to have another go at sewing and when Annie the Felt Fairy organised a Monthly Make for 2011 I thought I would join in.  

The pledge is to make some thing, anything once every month.  This month I chose to make this Bag With Guinea Pigs on,  (everyone knows how much I love guineas!)
bearing in mind this is the first ever time I have ever tried do design anything like this myself, this is what I came up with.


A bit of a wobbly close up on the guineas lol but I think you get the idea!
I actually really enjoyed making it!  And shall enjoy showing it off!  My daughter adores it so may have to fight her for it lol

So Now I need to think about next months make!  If you fancy joining in then there is still time just click the picture below and it will take you to Annies Blog where the details can be found and you will find some piccys of other makes too!

Catch you all soon 

Dazie
x

9 comments:

  1. That is abso-blooming-lutely fab!!! I really do love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls on the forum are going to love this Lisa !! Great job abd fab idea !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is gorgeous! Did you have to make your own templates? Good luck with trying to keep it for yourself :0)

    Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable bag Dazie - the guinea pigs are super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make Lisa! You know that you will have to make an extra one for yourself now???
    Keep Well, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww these are really lovely Dazie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip off on Mr Linky - it is really good - I had not heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely! We have just got our first hamster and have discovered we like small furry animals - you never know, guinea pigs could be next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soooo cute, my cha cha loved it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!