Tuesday 10 May 2011

Tuesdays catch up and fab finds!

Well this week has started off busy!  Hubby decided to repaint the bathroom yesterday, well that meant looking for paint and a new cupboard etc etc so we have been wandering around DIY stores, then my son was home sick yesterday afternoon (all better today) and I have been sewing and making cards in between. 
I managed to get a note book finished for a swap too I just hope it has found its new home safely too (pics to follow when I know it has landed!)

So today I have a card to show you and some FABBY FINDS for this week!
This card is made along side the same theme as the one I made for the Sparkles forum challenge and I intend to make some more as I think they are a perfect grown up card!
When I remember what papers I have used I will let you know, the gems are from WHAT I find the stick better than the papermania ones!  The sentiment is from papermania I think, there is a set and they are only 75p a sheet which is a mega bargain you can get a male version too!

Right now on to my fabby finds for this week!
Well so far I have only ventured to Matalan so there could be more on the way!!!

First is this lovely cushion it was Half Price
Front
 back
Its rather big but its gorgeous and I love it!
just £6 down from £12 and it was the last one so lucky find!

And then this cushion 
Now I know some of us are over the Union Jack theme but I am still very much loving it and I love this cushion!  It was £5 from £10 and they had a smaller long cushion with a doggy on for the same price but not my cup of tea nor hubbys who said NO lol

And specking of cups of tea this whole range is reduced but I just loved the tea cups and saucers 
(had to have my elevenses in it today with a biccy!
Its by Jane Asher, its bone china with platinum Band 
all for the price of £3.00 down from £6.00 (each tea cup and saucer set)

Thats it so far this week!

Dont forget that CYDA is having a DT call if you are interested go check out the craft your days away blog!

Will return soon with a note book pic!
Dazie
x

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card Dazie! Looks fabulous!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is beautiful! And those cushions - I love them hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dazie
    Love your card and that sentiment is beautiful, and you gorgeous cushions, teacup is lush brilliant bargains well done!! Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!