Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tea cup Tuesday

A late Tea cup tuesday from me this week as I have been out and about today and not had much time to post.

This tea cup is a mini cup it was bought whist browsing the charity shops near here. There were a few others but none as nice as this one.  
It is very delicate and has been hand painted.
I do have a thing for blues so this caught my eye straight away, its so pretty on the inside and the out.
On the bottom it reads Minton.

I am off to visit the rest of the tea cup tuesday ladies to see what beautys they have on display to.  You have to stop by Marthas blog as she has the most beautiful tea cups and other beautys on display.


Thanks for popping by 
Dazie
x

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Lisa

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dasie, You found an adorable little blue cup...Minton even! I love the swirly design and the scalloped edges trimmed in gold. Just lovely!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this wee teacup it's a beautiful find Lisa,
    hope you are well lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!