Saturday 26 November 2011

CYDA Challenge - Button Or Bow

Its a new challenge over at craft your days away and this fortnight the theme was chosen by me. 
The theme I have chosen is BUTTONS OR BOW or both if you like as long as it has either on then you will be included in the draw for a fabby prize from 

So for this challenge I knew I had to add a button or a bow but I have been wanting to have ago at heat embossing for ages and I bought a gorgeous stamp the other day and thought it would be good to have ago with it.  I used gold embossing powder and my heat gun.  I stamped the image onto some velum some thing  I haven't done before I love the way it looks I am totally impressed with heat embossing and think I will be doing it alot from now on!

 Right Off to carry on with other things that need doing, I am sure you are all busy with Christmas preparations!

Thanks for popping by 
Dazie
x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous stamp and your heat embossing look fabulous Lisa, it's something I need to start trying again too.. a beautiful make.
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!