Saturday 12 November 2011

CYDA Challenge - Embellishment Bingo

Good morning, we have a  new challenge with a difference this fortnight over at Craft Your days Away, its some thing I have never done before!  
Its Embellishment Bingo (picture are bottom of post to give idea)  I love a challenge but I think I was given too much choice lol but I settled with 
Pearls Ribbon and Flowers.


The sentiment is from the Whimsy store its from the christmas digi set well worth the pennies!  
Coloured with Pro markers, the papers are both from freebie packs in magazines.  
The ribbon is from my stash the flowers are from my never ending Duck Pond Crafts Christmas Blooms Kit, and the pearls are papermania.

So here is how embellishment bingo works, obviously you can nip 
on over to the blog and get the full details
all you need to do is pick one line of three embellishments, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.  The rules are to just use the three embellishments in your chosen line on your craft project which of course dosent have to be a card it can be anything!

This fortnight we are sponsered by 

I look forward to seeing your makes!
Take care and see you in blogland
Dazie
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!