Thursday 1 December 2011

Advent 1st day of the swap

Its December yipeeee I have had my gorgeous parcel of goodies from my Advent swap partner
I have been waiting to get started,
I think I have been more excited than the kids with the chocccy calenders.

here is a piccy of my parcel full of goodies all wrapped up
Soooo very tempting to unwrap them all!!!

Each item is beautifully wrapped in chrimbo themed paper gorgeous colour combo and instead fo a tag Dawn has used beads for the numbers, who good is that! 
I am collecting them as I go as I know they will come in useful.  

Today's gift to start me off was a lovely advent candle, I have never had one of these before so this will be a first it will be lit this evening.

Right off to carry on with christmasy things catch you all soon 

Dazie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!