Saturday 10 December 2011

Advent Swap update

The first post of  today from me.  I thought I had updated my blog with details of my gorgeous goodies from my Advent swap partner Dawn but seems I spent too much time looking for the chocolate that some one had hidden then ate it before I took a photo tut tut!  So here are my gorgeous goodies from days 1- 10 minus the said chocolate that is now in my tummy and scrumptious it was indeed! 


I havent had time to burn my advent candle just yet but will get around to that this weekend.  I ADORE the mug cosy and have been wanting one for ages will be taking that out with me on our family outings in the cold.

I promise to keep my advent swap more up to date now, the goodies are all under the tree waiting to be unwrapped, the kids get as excited as me each day wondering what will be in the little parcels 

Be back soon with a  Brand New Challenge with Craft Your Days Away challenges.

Dazie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!