Monday 19 March 2012

CYDA Challenge - One for the Men/Boys with Buttons

Morning all, its been a busy ol weekend for me so my post is a little late.  This fortnight over at 
Craft Your Days Away we have a brand new challenge and its all about the boys.  A lot of us find making cards for the lads in our lives difficult so this is a great opportunity to have a bash, to get some inspiration go check out what the rest of the dt have come up with.  This challenge has a tiny twist and that is that your make must include buttons.

Here is my card for this challenge. 

This fortnight we are sponsered by Craft Emmas Store She is offering our winner
 a £10 spend in her online store.

Dont forget we are a multicraft challenge blog so your make doesn't have to be a card it can be what ever you like just as long as it fits the theme.

I look forward to seeing your makes
Dazie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!