Saturday 14 April 2012

Craft Your days Away Chalenge - Metal

This fortnight over at craft your days away we would love to see some Metal on your makes.  If you need some inspiration for this then hop on over to the challenge blog and check out the other 
dt pieces which are fabulous.  

On the challenge blog you will also find out details of our sponsor for this month which is 
Sassy Studio Designs they are offering our lucky winner a fab prize. 

So here is my make for this fortnight I am limited on what I could use as all my craft stash has been packed away as hubby is building me a nice new desk and shelves yipeeee.
I have used a embossing folder by papermania, nesties, sentiment is also papermania die cut ready to use, the papers are stampin up, the ribbon is from my stash as is the Metal heart.

Thanks so much for popping by I shall be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge over at Sparkles Challenges.

Dazie
x

2 comments:

  1. This a beautiful card Dazie it's so elegant
    Hugs jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this make Lisa it is so pretty and elegant colours are beautiful and your layout is fabulous,
    hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!