Saturday 13 October 2012

Paper Craft Inspirations - Santa

Morning all, the new issue of Paper Craft Inspirations came out just over a week ago, it has a fab freebie as always and dont forget that you can go to the paper craft inspirations website to download fab digi images templates and lots more!

For this issue I tested the gorgeous Santa Digi's and they are FAB they print beautifully although I did add a little extra shading with my Pro Markers.  If you arent confident with stamping and want to make some gorgeous cards with a Santa theme then this is the digi for you.



I kept my make clean and simple as the image really does all the work, I added presents to santas sack by slitting a line and then adding some little bits of card with twine wrapped around.  Glamour dust always adds a special touch.  And of course if you know me you know I adore retro spot so had to add a bit of that paper this time.

Go check out the website as there really are some fab ideas there as well as in the Mag.
catch you all soon 
Dazie
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dazie what a fabulous Christmas card that image of Santa is awesome he looks lovely and jolly the papers are lush.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fabulous Christmas card Lisa your retro spot paper looks super behind your Santa and a great idea with the parcels in the sack...
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!